Data Dump: The First 100 Meals in the Life of Kitchensurfing
1. Greek-inspired brunch for 10 in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
2. 3-course menu with appetizers for 20 guests in the East Village, Manhattan.
3. Allergy friendly dinner for a family of 4 in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
4. 3-course dinner for 12 in the East Village, Manhattan.
5. 3-course dinner for a discussion group of 12 in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn.
6. Greek-inspired tacos and sides for an extended family of 12 in New York.
7. Thai banquet for a dinner party of 22 on the Upper West Side, Manhattan.
8. 3-course steak dinner for 12, Gramercy, Manhattan.
9. Rooftop cookout for 100, Gramercy, Manhattan.
10. Authentic Yucután fish al pibil, Manhattan.